885 Danells Drive
Saint John, New Brunswick
Canada, E2M 5A9

Posts Tagged ‘common law’

HST Registrant Database

You may be having renovations done on your home for which you are being charged Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). You may want to ensure that the person who is collecting HST is actually registered with the Canada Revenue Agency to do so before you pay the bill. The link below will take you to the…

Read More