HST Registrant Database

You may be having renovations done on your home for which you are being charged Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). You may want to ensure that the person who is collecting HST is actually registered with the Canada Revenue Agency to do so before you pay the bill. The link below will take you to the Canada Revenue Agency’s database of HST registrants and allow you to search and confirm that you should be paying HST to that service provider.

Canada Revenue Agency’s database:

If you have any questions or this or other issues relating to your home, our lawyers can assist you in many ways. Please do not hesitate to contact our office should you have any questions or concerns.

Leave a Comment