885 Danells Drive
Saint John, New Brunswick
Canada, E2M 5A9

Tel: (506) 634-1600
Fax: (506) 634-0740

Family Law

Obtaining Children’s Passports for Separated Parents

Given March Break is here and many people are planning getaways to warmer locations, it seemed opportune to highlight some of the difficulties that separated parents may have in obtaining passports for their children. The Canadian Passport Order outlines when parents with children under 16 years old can apply for passports on behalf of their…

Read More

HST Registrant Database

You may be having renovations done on your home for which you are being charged Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). You may want to ensure that the person who is collecting HST is actually registered with the Canada Revenue Agency to do so before you pay the bill. The link below will take you to the…

Read More